Posted on 8/17/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote in USA • New York, NY, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce and the Lightning Component Framework
- Experience in administration and setup, (e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports)
- Experience with APIs and integrations. (Preferred)
- Experience working using Agile methodologies
- Experience with software development outside of the Salesforce ecosystem
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous work experience with application and software development
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Self-starter, possessing the ability to work independently, multi-task, and stay organized with prioritization skills in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess judgment, professionalism and integrity
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Build Salesforce applications using Apex and Visualforce and leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform to support the company's programs
- Develop highly interactive UI using Visualforce, Aura, and Lightning Web Components
- Develop custom applications using Salesforce. com and integrating salesforce.com with other systems
- Manage github repository and DevOps for the deployment of development into our Salesforce environment
- Remain current with Salesforce technologies and best practices
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.