Product Design Intern
Posted on 2/22/2021
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Passion for designing compelling user experiences that solve real world constraints
- Solid intuition and demonstration of visual design principles, processes and tools used in interaction design
- Experience creating interface prototypes and portfolio of examples that reflect thoughtful explorations of how business problems and user needs come together
- Develop design approaches that translate to elegant user experiences by working with product managers and engineers to understand and implement product requirements
- Create interaction models, workflows, screen designs, and visual details that resonate with the Mailchimp user, leading with the mobile experience
- Collaborate with design peers and cross functional teams to implement innovative solutions
- Explore and implement Mailchimp design systems and patterns
Marketing automation for e-commerce
Mailchimp is an all-in-one Marketing Platform for small business. The company empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with smart marketing technology, award-winning support, and inspiring content.
- Investing in you and your future - Mailchimp pays for 100% of health, vision, and dental insurance premiums for all employees and their families. Wellness programs and intramural sports teams make it easy to prioritize your health. Our parental leave is ample and our 401k program—including profit-sharing—is next level.
- Learning and development - Whether we’re attending conferences, doing internal apprenticeships, completing unconscious bias training, learning more through Mailchimp University, or enjoying our weekly Coffee Hour series, we’re always stretching our brains in new ways. We also offer up to $20,000 in tuition reimbursement.
- Community dedication - We sponsor the work of dozens of local nonprofits, from arts organizations to literacy programs. Plus, every employee gets 16 volunteer hours a year to use working with the nonprofit of their choice.