Senior Client Partner
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA • South Carolina, USA
- Experience selling technology solutions, in mid-to-long term Sales cycles, to small and medium-sized accounts
- Knowledge of Salesforce or equivalent software's i.e Outreach to build, manage and convert an effective sales pipeline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and professional English - with an ability to have conversations with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Prior success contributing ideas on new content and collateral creation to successfully cold outreach new verticals for the Inside Sales program
- Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline of customer leads and small accounts in our Americas region across multiple industries/product verticals
- Consult, educate, and successfully sell Unity's Pro SaaS and professional services through product demonstrations and customer contact
- Contribute to the team with new ways of outreaching to prospects and bringing innovation to our thinking and processes to achieve success
- Identify new business opportunities within current and new prospect segments
- Work closely with our Program Manager and our Demand Gen team to provide feedback on marketing initiatives and lead profiles
- Previous experience with selling SaaS or subscription products is a massive plus
- Knowledge of 3D Visualization products, their usage and solutions for businesses
- Additional spoken/written languages
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.