Sr. Software Engineer
Posted on 11/4/2022
Mountain View, CA, USA
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience
- Automation-First mindset
- Strong software development skills with working knowledge of C++, Python or both
- Shipped at least one widely deployed application or service
- Comfortable with SDLC best practices and using version-controlled software
- Knowledge of K8s, Git, Bazel, Jenkins, GitLab, Terraform, Vault, or automotive systems a big plus
- Develop software and systems for automated test frameworks to validate vehicle systems
- Implement libraries, APIs and services for teams within Rivian
- Collaborate cross-functionality with other software teams to define and drive test strategy
- Expand HIL capabilities and develop cloud-based CI/CD systems
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team