From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is looking for a high-performance, experienced engineer to be a part of a team of Site Reliability Engineers. You will be working closely with engineering teams, product managers, as well as support and sales engineers to build the future of the Fivetran Data Platform Reliability.
As a member of the Site Reliability Engineering team, you will take ownership over the overall performance and reliability of Fivetran’s infrastructure, the robustness of the deployment pipeline, as well as timely and effective incident response and resolution. You will take responsibility for the growth and stability of Fivetran’s infrastructure, and be a key player driving effective incident response and overall issue avoidance.
- Responsible for ongoing reliability and robustness of Fivetran’s production infrastructure by monitoring availability, capacity, and throughput.
- Evolve systems by adding reliability into our product roadmap
- Coordinate the re-prioritize or fix critical bugs for support or sales requirements as needed
- Make recommendations to production infrastructure by interfacing with engineering to ensure 100% availability
- Ensure scalable artifacts deployment to all environments by automation scripts
- Constantly monitor infrastructure vulnerabilities and remedy them by working with the security team
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran’s benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.