Sr Manager Customer Success Key (Remote Eligible)
Posted on 6/30/2022
Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Business development, organization, team building and management passion
- Experience working in a cloud applications
- 2+ years working in a leadership capacity
- 4+ years of Customer Success, Account Management, or Technical Account Management experience within Enterprise SaaS
- Passion and demonstrated ability for mentoring and team growth
- Experienced in managing a Customer Success or Account Management team
- Outstanding management skills across a varied set of responsibilities
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to understand Smartsheet's benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- Experience and success partnering across departments
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree
- Manage a team of Customer Success Managers
- Meet Net Retention targets
- Set expectations with internal team members, develop a collaborative team culture while promoting career growth
- Empower team of CSMs to onboard and expand customer product usage while uncovering revenue opportunities
- Use data to track performance, forecast retention, and create customer insight
- Partner with Marketing, Support, Professional Services, and Sales to create a positive customer journey that delights customers, improves customer satisfaction, inspires referrals and guides account growth
- Build/refine programs to improve and scale
- Bring creative ideas to the group to help improve the next stages of the business
- Promote operational excellence across the Customer Success team
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.