Senior Manager Campaign Optimizer
Posted on 6/6/2022
Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years experience in campaign management
- 10+ years of relevant professional work experience (e.g., Operations, Sales, Marketing, Data Analytics, Technology, Finance, Engineering, etc.)
- Experience supporting the launch of new programs and initiatives. Experience collaborating with and influencing Product and Engineering teams is a must
- Experience and comfort working with and manipulating large datasets. Time spent as a data analyst is required
- Must be highly analytical, and data driven. Should be able to demonstrate a keen understanding and appreciation of metrics, have experience with A/B testing, and program optimization
- Must also have an ability to track and report on key metrics that measure performance in programs and campaigns inclusive of traffic, revenue, conversions, and ROI
- World-class communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Can thrive in a fast-paced and high-growth work environment
- Team player with good collaboration skills
- Campaign design (strategy, offerings, timeline and mix tied to business objectives)
- Campaign configuration, prioritization, scrubbing and ongoing optimization in campaign manager engine
- Ongoing management of campaign performance, campaign delivery, and campaign profitability
- Analyze data, develop actionable insights and make recommendations to business and ops leadership
- Monitor and analyze reporting on a frequent basis to ensure optimal delivery and performance of campaigns
- Work with Operations Analytics and Data Science team to improve performance
- MBA preferred
Lender and financial services provider
SoFi’s mission is to help people reach financial independence to realize their ambitions.
- You’re taken care of. SoFi employees receive comprehensive health, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability benefits—as well as flexible time off, fitness, fertility, and family planning options.
- Realize your ambitions. We want to help our employees achieve financial freedom, just like our members. That’s why we contribute $200 per month toward your student loans to help pay down your debt—plus free financial classes.
- Never stop learning. We offer frequent training, mentorship opportunities, and leadership programs to develop our people. We also cover tuition costs for approved programs, up to $5,250 per year.
- Put our members’ interests first.
- Run after problems.
- Embrace diversity. Everyone should feel welcome, included and able to contribute.
- Get to the truth and make principle-based decisions.
- Make your footprint bigger than your foot.
- Do the right thing. If you’re not sure, do the harder thing.
- Set ambitious goals, be gritty, be accountable.
- Take care of other people and help them grow.
- Iterate, learn, innovate.
- Be SoFi missionaries.
- …and don’t forget to smile.