Enterprise Account Executive
Posted on 1/5/2023
New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years of experience in B2B inside or outside sales
- Proven success at meeting and exceeding quotas, especially with longer sales cycles
- Industry experience in HR Product or Service sales, enterprise sales or SaaS sales
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including the C-suite
- Success selling to multiple decision makers across several departments
- Passion to enable our partners and our company to reach new levels of success
- Highly analytical, data driven and detail oriented
- High level of business insight
- Become a DailyPay product maven and perfect your DailyPay presentation skills
- Pitch and close qualified prospects via webinar, sales calls and in person presentations
- Leverage relationships with product champions to expedite deals to close rate
- Navigate corporate structures to demonstrate value to multiple team members
- Use financial & analytical tools to communicate employee benefits to partner organizations
- Own a pipeline of valuable relationships, consistently moving partners to a close
- Consistently drive revenue production by meeting and exceeding a set quota
- Negotiate terms of service with decision makers
- Sell to companies with 2,000+ employees in a regional territory
Enterprise pay tool
DailyPay's mission is to change the financial system by rewriting the invisible rules of money. They are not just creating a platform that transforms payday, they are creating one that levels the playing field and treats each and every participant equally.
- Competitive Pay
- Stock Options
- 401(K) with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Daily Seamless Credit
- Free LinkedIn Learning
- Annual Learning Stipend
- DailyPay for DailyPay
Company Core Values
- Do Your Research: We believe that knowledge is power and challenge ourselves to be lifelong learners.
- Start Simple: Don’t worry about having all the answers, just get started.
- See the Circle: We acknowledge that each of us plays an integral role in the company’s success.
- Pull the Wagon: Each of us is willing and ready to do whatever it takes to move the company forward.
- Move the Line: We challenge ourselves and push our own boundaries daily.
- We Win With Diversity: We value each of our unique experiences and how they shape us. We learn from all to build for all.
- Act Like an Owner: Move forward with purpose and invent the future.