Senior Robotic Systems Integration Engineer
Posted on 2/24/2023
Cambridge, MA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Have previous experience (3+ years) designing complex electro-mechanical systems or robotic systems
- Knowledge of motion control, sensors, and control algorithms
- Experience managing system and subsystem requirements
- Well versed in hardware debugging and passionate about understanding why things work (or don't!)
- Are comfortable working fluidly across engineering disciplines - from mechanical design to electrical engineering to embedded software
- Comfortable working on Linux systems and scripting with Python
- Familiarity with low-level embedded firmware (C++ preferred)
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Experience with consumer electronics and 3D printing
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Company Core Values
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.