San Diego, California
6 month growth↑ 7%
1 year growth↑ 26%
2 year growth↑ 37%
- Prior operational experience preferred
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Google Suite and productivity software such as Clickup
- Legal authorization to work in the US
- Manage the yearly engagement & growth calendar and coordinate tasks and projects cross-functionally
- Coordinate and contribute to the development and implementation of engagement & growth experiments and initiatives
- Facilitate communication with stakeholders
- Partner with the Engagement & Growth Director to develop and improve processes
- Attain and maintain a deep understanding of the product and customers
- Contribute to market and competitor research
- Complete other tasks and responsibilities, as assigned
- Interest in education and growth marketing
As the Engagement and Growth Operations Coordinator for Textbooks & Online Services, you will play a critical role in helping AoPS grow and reach more students. In this role, you will support the Engagement & Growth Director through coordinating tasks and projects, developing and improving processes, and contributing to experiments and initiatives. This position is ideal for a collaborative and highly organized individual with a passion for education and an interest in learning about growth strategy and optimization.
The Engagement and Growth Operations Coordinator will:
- Manage the yearly engagement & growth calendar and coordinate tasks and projects cross-functionally with relevant stakeholders, including Software Engineering, Marketing, and other facets of the Textbooks & Online Services team and leadership.
- Coordinate and contribute to the development and implementation of engagement & growth experiments and initiatives, including creating design requirements and technical specs for engineering projects.
- Facilitate communication with stakeholders, including regular updates and feedback loops relating to software engineering projects, strategic Roadmap items, and marketing initiatives.
- Partner with the Engagement & Growth Director to develop and improve processes.
- Attain and maintain a deep understanding of our product and our customers.
- Contribute to market and competitor research.
- Complete other tasks and responsibilities, as assigned.
The ideal candidate has:
- Prior operational experience preferred.
- A growth mindset, with the ability to embrace change and continuously seek innovative ways to drive growth and enhance operational efficiency.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills. Adept at working collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Google Suite and productivity software such as Clickup.
- Interest in education and growth marketing is a plus.
Why Join AoPS:
This is a hybrid full-time position based at our headquarters in San Diego, CA. The full salary range for this position is 65k-80k with a 4% year-end bonus. Here are some things you can look forward to:
- Impact/Growth Opp: The opportunity to help spread the love and joy of learning with Art of Problem Solving
- Culture: Work and collaborate with an organization filled with builders and life-long learners who strive to discover, inspire, and train the great problem solvers of the next generation
- Flexibility: Casual work environment with a hybrid work week and flexible scheduling
- Benefits: Multiple options for Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Future Planning: 401K with company match
- Quality of Life: PTO Plan and supportive leadership that gives you the work-life balance you deserve
- Ease of Transition: Relocation bonus (if currently located outside of San Diego)
Please note that employment is contingent on the successful completion of a background check.
Please note that in order to be considered for this position you must be legally authorized to work in the US. We are unable to offer sponsorship, including STEM-OPT and H-1B.
Art of Problem Solving (AoPS) is on a mission to discover, inspire, and train the great problem solvers of the next generation. Since 2003, we have trained hundreds of thousands of the country’s top students, including nearly all the members of the US International Math Olympiad team, through our online school, in-person academies, textbooks, and online learning systems. While our primary focus has been math for most of our history, through the years we have expanded our unique problem solving curriculum into more subjects, such as language arts, science, and computer science.