Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- Be the creative authority for Tasty Home content at BuzzFeed - establish the brand's voice, content and platform strategy
- Establish essential formats for home on priority platforms -- source and manage freelancers to implement video and post content
- Maintain editorial calendar for partners across both editorial and the business department
- Partner with O&O team to build freelancer network for home content
- Share insights with partners across content and business teams
- Partner with Creator team to identity leading voices in home and manage partnerships with talent
- Commit to and implement plans around the team's diversity initiatives in recruiting, diverse pipelines, promotion of diverse employees, content strategies and talent & casting, while setting a consistent tone about the importance of diversity on the team in the content
- Engage with and communicate with teams across the company around changes to strategy, market shifts and internal concerns with a bold level of transparency
- Oversee narrative and create materials around the Home vertical to support partnerships sourced by Sales and Marketing; attend meetings with clients to discuss home editorial strategy
- Be an internal expert on BuzzFeed home content
Cross-platform digital media company
Buzzfeed is committed to making the internet better: providing trusted, quality, brand-safe news and entertainment to hundreds of millions of people; making content on the Internet more inclusive, empathetic, and creative; and inspiring their audience to live better lives.
- Wellness - Comprehensive benefits for medical, dental, and vision insurance with a focus on Wellness. Plus discounts on Gyms, Care.com, and access to resources like Maven, Tend Dental, and One Medical.
- Planning for the future - Take advantage of the 401(k) plan with a company match, short and long-term disability coverage and life insurance.
- Work-life balance - We offer our employees paid time off (including your birthday!), paid holidays and generous leave options for life events such as becoming a parent or getting married.
- Career development - Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more.