Senior Strategic Partner Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Austin, TX, USA • Coffeyville, KS, USA • Dallas, TX, USA • Chicago, IL...
- You have 4+ years of experience in a client-facing sales / account management role or related experience
- You empathize with customer needs and adapt to meet their unique goals resulting in an increase in customer satisfaction, retention, and product adoption
- You are a thoughtful, merchant first thinker who can create data-driven recommendations
- You have knowledge of Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) / Google Sheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- You navigate sales tools with ease (Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, Google Apps)
- You manage a book of business, with clients in small to mid-sized markets
- Manage merchant relationships across your region, while building towards business goals
- Present quarterly business reviews that highlights wins and opportunity areas for your merchant accounts
- Minimize churn and redirect our partners to opportunities of expansion, using DoorDash products
- Use data to test daily operational processes to keep our merchants efficient
- Work with our Product, Operations, and Sales teams to ensure merchants have the best possible experience when using our platform
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.