Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
London, UK • San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote in USA • New York, NY, USA
- 4-7 years community experience and 8-10 years of relevant work experience. 3+ years leading teams
- Strategic thought leader and ability to influence - ability to articulate a brand vision that gets stakeholder buy-in & inspires teams and other leaders at the highest levels of the org
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Excel balancing both the analytical and human side of community
- Experience working in a high-growth company is preferred
- Why Figma Wins
- How $10B Figma Nurtures a Community-Led Growth Strategy with CCO Amanda Kleha
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
- Set the vision for our community programs, and then execute on those programs with an eye towards impact!
- Hire and mange the best team around - keeping them motivated, engaged, and excited about their career growth
- Manage all community data, showing with metrics how community supports the business
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.