Staff Machine Learning Engineer
Posted on 8/30/2022
Remote • United States
- 4+ years experience building, training ML models
- 3+ years experience in enterprise-grade highly reliable, mission-critical software or big data systems
- 3+ years of experience deploying ML models in production environments serving with low latency
- Enjoy and have experience shipping ML models in a large-scale production environment
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems
- Take pride in taking ownership and driving projects to business impact
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- How do featurize all user interactions on Okta and train models on high-dimensional input?
- How do we design models to handle both tabular & unstructured data?
- How do we train models to learn quickly from fresh incremental data (few-shot learning)?
- What unsupervised systems can we build to detect anomalous behavior?
- How do we train, deploy, build scoring services for cutting-edge ML techniques such as Graph Neural Networks
- Designing, training, improving & launching models
- Proposing and implementing ideas that improves Okta's understanding of user behavior
- Building ML systems that evaluates risk online and take appropriate actions
- Working with our partner teams to launch new signals that directly impacts improving our understanding of user behavior
- Helping engineers across the company to develop technologies for scaling our infrastructure
- Debugging production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack