Posted on 8/18/2022
New York, NY, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
- You are passionate about making better software and continuously improving the development, integration, and deployment processes
- You enjoy new technological challenges and are motivated to find creative solutions to solve them
- You are highly motivated, self-starter who thrives in a bottoms-up, fast-paced, highly technical environment
- You know how to design, implement, and iterate CI/CD tooling and techniques to improve CLEAR's ability to deliver software and services quickly and reliably
- Expertise in incident and problem management including timely problem identification, successful resolution, and root-cause analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate technology concepts and practices
- Strong expertise in monitoring tools (AppDynamics/App Insights/Sumo Logic/etc.)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc)
- Strong working knowledge of containers, container orchestration, and AWS environment and tools
- Support development initiatives to build highly automated, tuned, and reliable systems and services. Contribute to design and implementation decisions, development, and ongoing refactoring
- Implement tools that analyze and monitor performance and availability; use your findings to make informed decisions on how to improve existing systems and processes
- Bring SRE best practices in-house (post-mortems, trend analysis, availability standards, etc.) and help set the tone around service operations and reliability
- Develop and deliver timely reports on service metrics including but not limited to availability, capacity, performance, and latency across production system
Clearbanc provides growth capital for web-enabled businesses through its 20-minute term sheet.
- Food and beverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Continued education
- CLEAR membership
- Diversity and Inclusion counsel
- Sprint demos and hackathons
- Innovation guild
- On-site gym
Company Core Values
- Embrace change - Our growth requires that we EMBRACE CHANGE. We pivot to overcome roadblocks and we are transparent on why decisions are made.
- Own it - CLEAR is an organization of doers. We OWN IT by solving problems even if they 'aren't ours to solve' and commit to seeing them all the way through.
- Our great people - From our ambassadors in the field, to our corporate team members, OUR GREAT PEOPLE are at the heart of all that we do. And because we believe that great people know other great people, we offer generous referral incentives.
- Obsessed with member experience - We are OBSESSED WITH MEMBER EXPERIENCE. Our members include our corporate business partners as well as our internal and external customers. We love hearing from our members so that we can continuously improve and come back better for them every day.
- Speak up - We believe in challenging fearlessly and embracing the brutal truth. We SPEAK UP by displaying honesty to our customers, our team members, and ourselves.
- Indefatigable - If the word 'No' simply means 'Not yet' then you may be ready to join the INDEFATIGABLE. To be indefatigable is to tirelessly pursue your goals with passion.
- Bias for action - Making no decision is worse than making the wrong one. We encourage our team members to have a BIAS FOR ACTION, using data to make calculated decisions. We have confidence in our decisions and learn from our mistakes.