Posted on 3/29/2023
Wakefield, MA, USA
- 3 years in a technical IT or Cybersecurity role
- Understanding of cybersecurity principles, vulnerability and threat management, incident response, data loss prevention, operating systems, networking and cloud technologies
- Strong communicator to technical and non-technical audiences including developers, architects, business analysts and tech operators
- Ability to quickly develop excellent working relationships with peers and key stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, willingness to learn, and interested in working in a result focused quick moving team
- Responding to alerts from various monitoring tools to address security threats
- Performing and supporting security incident triage on all incidents to determine scope, urgency, and potential operational impact
- Performing assessments, prioritization and remediation of cybersecurity vulnerabilities
- Implementing routine requests such as deployment and upgrade of security tools, configuration of security alerts and creating supporting documentation
- Helping transform control culture from current detective controls to preventative controls
- Translating cybersecurity standards into practical processes, procedures and internal standards
- Engaging with various enterprise teams to efficiently ensure cybersecurity compliance with standards, policies and other regulatory/statutory requirements
- Develop and maintain cybersecurity playbooks and procedures
- Stay current on information security practices
- Bachelor's degree in CS or IS
- Experience working in a Security Operations Centre
Vestmark is a provider of wealth management solutions and services.
Vestmark's mission is to enable investors to better their financial well-being. Vestmark does this through delivering technology and services that enable financial institutions and advisors to deliver holistic advice in line with investor objectives.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision - Vestmark pays 90% of our employees’ medical and dental coverage which are administered through Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) along with Eyemed for vision.
- Vestmark 100% Paid Benefits - Vestmark is proud to offer maternity and parental leave, Life, Short-Term and Long Term Disability Benefits at no cost to the employee, and Employee Assistance Program and work-life benefits.
- Generous PTO - Vestmark employees receive between 15 and 25 days per year of paid time off based on years of service in addition to receiving 10 days per year of paid sick leave.
- Diversity - At Vestmark, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that fosters, embraces and celebrates diversity and fairness. We continue to build a comprehensive culture where all employees are Welcomed, Valued, Respected and Heard.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - Vestmark employees can contribute annually to health care and dependent care FSAs and participate in our employer-matched HSA program.
- 401(k) with Employer Matching - Vestmark will match the employee’s 401(k) and ROTH contribution up to 50% of the first 8% per pay period with a two-year vesting component.
- Company Equity - Vestmark also offers additional compensation in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). Our RSUs are issued through a vesting and distribution schedule after achieving required milestones.
- Match Charitable Contributions - Vestmark is very proud of our Charitable Giving Program. We will match up to $250 annually to an approved charity of our employee's choice.
- Stay Fit - Exercise your mind and your body with our on-site gym located at our Wakefield, MA headquarters. If you can't take advantage of our corporate gym, our Blue Cross Blue Shield plan offers fitness reimbursement.
- Pet Insurance - Employees may choose to enroll in pet insurance at a discounted rate.
Company Core Values
- We Before Me
- Knowledge Exploration
- Positive Energy
- Own IT