Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Washington, DC, USA • Remote
- 2+ years of product management experience, preferably experience working within the DevOps space
- Technical experience or previous software engineering experience
- Familiarity with working on developer tools, distributed systems, and/or micro-services
- Passionate about solving critical problems for developers at scale
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize amongst competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and explain the rationale behind those decisions
- Entrepreneurial mindset - curious, persistent, and getting feedback as quickly as possible
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and continuously evolving environments
- Excellent analytical abilities and experience with user research and building business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and analytical abilities
- Desire to work with technical products and technical users
- You will work with engineers, product analysts, designers, and other product managers to build and iterate on quality experiences quickly and continuously
- Help to set an ambitious roadmap by assessing opportunities and doing discovery
- Break down complex and ambiguous problems into manageable pieces that can be delivered and iterated on
- Work directly with customers to understand their goals and problems, and craft solutions that meet those needs while delivering desired outcomes
- Partner with our sales, account management, and business development teams to assess opportunities and turn those opportunities into practical plans
- Establish what success means for your teams and foster accountability for building the right thing
CircleCI's mission is to manage change so software teams can innovate faster. We want to empower technology-driven organizations to do their best work – and make engineering teams more productive and innovative by managing change. The company operates a CI/CD platform for enterprises.
- Working remotely at CircleCI - Whether it’s a peaceful home or a house full of kids, roommates, or pets, your office can be where you need it. CircleCI has been a remote-first company since the beginning. We’ll ensure you stay well-connected with your teammates every day through tools like Zoom, Slack, Confluence, Google Suite, and GitHub. We also provide a home office stipend to help you do your best work.
- Health and wellness - Regardless of location, we prioritize the health and wellness of our employees and their families. In addition to unlimited PTO, we offer generous parental leave and benefits that can cover employees and dependents up to 100%. We also offer quarterly wellness days, a free Calm subscription, wellness reimbursement, and Cleo for new parents.
- Professional development - At CircleCI, employees have ample opportunity to learn new skills, including project-based learning and presentations from our colleagues. Udemy is available for on-demand learning and we offer an annual stipend for personal development outside of CircleCI. Your continued professional development is important to us because it’s important to you.
Company Core Values
- Inclusive, empathetic, and respectful
- Open and transparent
- Quick and continuous
- Aligned, empowered, and accountable