Senior Customer Success Manager
Posted on 6/24/2022
- 3+ years' experience in a B2B Account Management, Relationship Management or Customer Success role in the FinTech and/or Payments industry
- A strategic problem solver with excellent project management skills
- Good knowledge of today's major e commerce and payments technologies, players and major future trends
- Customer driven and able to establish robust relationship with assigned customer base
- Multifaceted approach adapting to changing requirements with the ability to balance multiple opportunities concurrently
- People management experience
- Fluent in English
- Crafting merchant specific account development plans
- Building high touch, consultative and positive relationships with our merchants through regular and open communications
- Delivering expertise, education, and guidance to merchants as they craft and execute on a comprehensive, global payments strategy
- Tracking merchant project deliverables and ensure merchant activities are updated within SalesForce
- Understanding the intricacies of our products, services and partner networks thoroughly to leverage as needed to meet our merchants' needs
- Working alongside the Customer Success Ops team and collaborating with various teams (e.g. Sales, Legal, Integration, Support) across the company to ensure an outstanding merchant experience
Global payments solution
Checkout.com’s mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. This mission inspires them to deliver innovative solutions that flex to needs, valuable insights that help get smart about payments' performance, and expertise their customers can count on as they navigate the complexities of an ever-shifting world.
- Work-life balance - Flexible working and plenty of time off to unwind. We’ll even give you your birthday off.
- Recognition - Peer recognition program and quarterly Hero Awards. We celebrate success together.
- Career development - Tailored career development and learning pathways. We’ll help you unlock your potential.
- Celebrating diversity - Internal community groups and cultural events. We celebrate our differences.
- Staying healthy - A global wellness programme and private health insurance. We support your wellbeing.
- Security for the future - Comprehensive plans for you and your loved ones. We’ll take care of you.
- Giving back - Employee-led community outreach, payroll giving and a volunteering day. We care about your causes.
- Aspire. Anything can be built
- Excel. Go above and beyond
- Unite. We’re greater together