At Northspyre, you’ll join the incredible journey of transforming the way modern real estate teams manage complex projects. Leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence, Northspyre helps facilitate faster, more predictable outcomes on complex real estate projects. In 3.5 years, our platform has already facilitated more than $75 billion of complex projects across the United States.
We are a passionate, collaborative, and diverse team who are eager to roll-up our sleeves and make an impact at a startup that has the confidence and backing of some of the same investors who backed other revolutionary, industry transforming companies like SpaceX, Tesla, and Airbnb.
Help us build software that builds the world!
About the opportunity
We are rapidly expanding and looking for highly motivated, recent graduates/early career professionals to help us with our business development initiatives. Participants in our BDA internship program will undergo intensive sales training, learn the foundations of the real estate industry, and develop their business skills over the course of this 12-week intensive program. Highly successful interns may be offered a full-time role at the end of the program.
As a technology-forward company, we welcome anyone interested in breaking into the real estate technology space and is able to work remotely with our dynamic team. Participants will be compensated for the duration of the program.
What’s in it for you?
- You get hands-on experience working in a high-paced software sales environment.
- You get to learn the ins and outs of business development for venture backed SaaS companies.
- You get to learn new trends in the real estate tech space.
- Northspyre is a young company and you will have a ton of room to grow - the best performers in our program will have an opportunity to continue working with us.
- You can use this experience to catapult you into a business development, sales, account management, or business operations role!
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Learn about real estate projects and how they are delivered.
- Help real estate project teams across the country leverage sophisticated technologies like automation and proactive intelligence to solve friction points and problems in their current workflows
- Research and assist with prospecting potential customers
- Support our team throughout the entire sales cycle via calls, web-demos and occasionally in-person meetings
- Accurately manage activities, pipeline and your portfolio of clients within the CRM system
- Receive mentorship and guidance through the program
We are looking for people who have:
- Recent college graduate or early career professional interested in the real estate technology industry (Bachelor’s degree required, GPA 3.2)
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- High emotional intelligence and are able to read the emotions of others effectively.
- Results and detail-oriented.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Not afraid to make cold calls and speak to unfamiliar people on a daily basis.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Desire and passion to be the best at what you do.
Please only apply if you are a high-performer and you are willing to work hard to get the most out of this program. We will be investing time with you to give you the foundational knowledge and training to help you jump start your career.
We look for team members that are excited to build the future. You’re the type of person that wants to join us on this challenging journey of transforming an old-fashioned real estate development industry.
Benefits and Perks
- In addition to a competitive salary, we are offering a meaningful stock option package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision. Multiple plan options, including a plan option for 100% employer-paid premium for individual coverage for full-time employees.
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (Fully vested after 6 mo eligibility period)
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, and major US Holidays
- $45 monthly stipend towards ClassPass (fitness/spa)
- Awesome company swag!
- Free access to Health Advocate
- Remote-first work environment -we have an office in NYC, but our teammates are all over the United States and around the world
- You will be part of a small, professional fast-moving team with minimal supervision
- Annual team gatherings
Top Three Reasons to Join
#1: It’s the Right Time – We’ve already facilitated more than $75 billion of complex projects across the United States
#2. Northspyre has the right product – Our technology empowers modern real estate teams to build leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence to get to faster, more predictable outcomes on complex projects.
#3. Northspyre celebrates a culture of creativity – We strive to have a sense of community within Northspyre that encourages diverse viewpoints, openness, and fostering an environment in which employees feel comfortable bringing their whole authentic selves to work.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.