Senior Engineering Manager
Posted on 2/1/2022
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related disciplines
- 8+ years of work experience on large-scale and high-traffic projects - either Frontend (ReactJS), Backend (Java), or Mobile (iOS/ Android) development experiences
- At least 4 years of hands-on technical leadership and people management, which help grow the team locally, and able to manage an organization of 50+ people
- Solid knowledge of software development life cycle
- Good stakeholder management skills; ability to interface and build relationships with stakeholders
- Good interpersonal and excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with stakeholders and team members
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-IT-discipline and multicultural environment
- Experience with hiring and building self-sustaining teams
- Ability to coach and mentor team members in their professional development
- Nice to have:
- International working experience
- Manage and oversee the engineering team
- Contribute to the growth of local community, and organizational development
- Interactions between the unit and other units, build good connection between local development team and global team
- Support direct report in term of communication, working environment, etc
- Responsible for hiring, mentoring and development of our team of engineers to grow a high-performance engineering organization
Largest cryptocurrency exchange
Binance is committed to furthering the freedom of money; its products, services, and internal processes all have freedom baked in them. Binance seeks to empower other organizations through open platforms and infrastructure that support them in building great products.
- Competitive salary
- Option to be paid in crypto
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work for many roles
- Company sponsored holidays
- Learning and development programs
- Free language classes
- Relocation support
- International transfers mid-career
Company Core Values
- User-Focused - We protect our users by putting our users' needs first and delivering quality service
- Freedom - We execute responsibly and autonomously. We empower those around us.
- Collaboration - We communicate openly. We work as a team towards shared goals to build the ecosystem together.
- Hardcore - We are results driven. We get things done. When we fail, we learn fast, and pick ourselves up.
- Integrity - We are accountable for our actions. When we make mistakes, we fix them. We always act ethically. We never punch down.