Staff Software Engineer
Posted on 9/22/2022
Bellevue, WA, USA
- Strong CS fundamentals
- 7+ years of professional work experience
- Experience building a large-scale cloud-based application
- You care about product ownership and solving problems for our customers
- You're passionate about being in a product-focused environment where everyone cares deeply about customer impact
- Develop high quality software with attention to detail
- Work on complex engineering problems
- Have clear ownership over your projects
- Work directly with partner teams and end-users to help Rippling continually differentiate itself via better products and technology
Employee management software
Rippling is on a mission to eliminate the administrative work of running a company. The company offers an all-in-one platform to help manage HR and IT operations.
Company Core Values
- Humility - We try to understand others before trying to be understood, even when it’s inconvenient.
- Integrity - We try to do the right thing, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Responsibility - We take responsibility for our role in every outcome, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Never not my problem - We’re willing to step out of our lane to make life better for each other, and our customers.
- We push the limits - We dream one size bigger. We always have the audacity to challenge the status quo.
- We run hard - In business, every second matters. We act quickly and execute with urgency.