Posted on 3/29/2023
San Carlos, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including executive presence
- Strong project management skills, ability to be on track for simultaneous events of varying scales and timelines
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - strong problem solver who can analyze data and define solutions
- Metrics driven, experience having pipeline building responsibility a plus
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Proven ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable expertise using PowerPoint, Excel, marketing automation systems, and registration tools related to event management and execution (Marketo, Cvent, etc)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Team and Office 365 or the desire to learn new productivity and collaboration tools to track and communicate all details of events
- Experience and willingness to perform manual work for setup and teardown of events. Willingness to travel as needed including some occasional evening and weekend work
- Work across C3 AI Sales and Products organizations to research, propose, and manage thought leadership and speaking events for company spokespeople
- Create, and deliver proprietary executive-level events
- Drive all aspects of event management: messaging, communications, logistics, branding, collateral, vendor management, project timelines, budget management, and reconciliation
- Write executive event briefings and prepare budgets for executive approval
- Monitor, measure, and report event campaign effectiveness and results. Track and analyze event performance in the CRM system. Produce a scorecard for each event executed
- Communicate with various external and internal groups to drive project plans and foster collaboration. Input lead data into the CRM system, support list management for lead generation and nurture marketing, and perform marketing operations functions. Manage multiple, complex programs successfully in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- 6+ years of experience in corporate and/or agency event management. Enterprise tech experience is a plus
Leading enterprise AI software provider
C3.ai is building tools to make AI cost-effective. The company focuses on building applications for reliability, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement.
- Education - Lifelong learning is a part of C3 AI. That’s why we will cover the total cost for employees to earn a master’s degree in computer science online. Those who complete the degree get three more big perks—a $25,000 cash bonus, a guaranteed 15% raise and a stock grant.
- Relax and recharge - In the United States, C3 AI offers 15 days of paid time off every year. As your tenure with the company grows so does your paid time off! C3 AI also offers 10 paid public holidays around which you can build your vacation leave.
- Training - C3 AI holds monthly employee training sessions as well as weekly lunch-and-learns. C3 AI also encourages further education by offering bonuses for the successful completion of select online courses.
- Health coverage - C3 AI offers competitive coverage. Our program includes medical, dental, and vision.
- 401K - C3 AI offers fund options via Charles Schwab for retirement savings.
- Equity - Restricted stock units are granted to all full-time C3 AI employees.
- Free gym membership - To help keep you at the top of your game, C3 AI offers employees a free gym membership at our state-of-the-art fitness facility.
- Catered lunches daily - C3 AI provides a fully stocked snack area and beverage refrigerator that contains everything from energy drinks to sodas and iced tea. Every day C3 AI provides a catered, gourmet lunch so that the team can relax together and share ideas.
- Commuter check program - C3 AI offers tax saving commuter benefits program.
- Travel assistance - Employees are provided global health insurance while traveling for business
- Ping-pong and pool tables - C3 AI has been known to host ping-pong and pool tournaments, allowing you to step away from the monitor. This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy coworkers while hitting a white ball at them.
- Friday happy hour - Relax and unwind at the end of the week at C3’s weekly Friday Happy Hour. Enjoy good food, good drinks and great company at our office.
- Flexible spending accounts - C3 AI offers both Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts. Both accounts enable you to pay for essential health and wellness before you pay taxes on it.
- Life insurance - C3 AI offers short term / long term disability, life insurance and AD&D insurance.
- Additional leave benefits - C3 AI offers paid time off for bereavement and jury leave.
- Continental breakfast - It’s the most important meal of the day. C3 AI offers breakfast five days a week, including oatmeal, cereal, fruit, and delicious coffee.
Company Core Values
- Innovation - Our ambition is to solve problems that have never been solved before.
- Curiosity - We are self-learners, fulfilled by continuous knowledge acquisition to accelerate innovation.
- Integrity - We comport ourselves with unwavering ethical integrity, respect, and courtesy.
- Collective Intelligence - The respect we have for the intelligence and capabilities of one another fosters boundless collaboration.