Software Engineer, Flex
Posted on 8/23/2022
- Software Engineering experience, developing and maintaining high traffic, data-driven, world-class web applications
- Experience with the modern Web stack: notably React, Typescript, and Node.js. If you've worked with other frameworks (like Vue, Ember, Angular, Backbone) that's a plus as well
- Well versed understanding on using REST APIs
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills. You work with your team towards common goals
- Experience delivering applications in a distributed team environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to make an impact and thrive in small, collaborative, upbeat teams
- Drive the design and development of new UI and API's and significant new features end-to-end
- Ensure great developer experiences for developers worldwide
- Collaborate with other Flex teams based in Tallinn, Prague and London and other Twilio teams that are globally distributed
- Work directly with engineering teams and with members of the product organization, architects and external partners to distill product requirements and customer use cases into architecture, technical design, and code
- Adopt engineering best practices to deliver, secure, maintainable and scalable software
- Cultivate an atmosphere of quality by championing testing standard methodologies and engineering efficiency
- Knowledgeable of continuous deployment techniques, client-side bundling with WebPack, and deployment infrastructure (e.g. CDNs, edge functions, etc.)
- Any experience with Docker, Node.js or Terraform is a plus
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives