What we’re looking for
Reporting to the Head of Total Rewards and working in collaboration with members of the Total Rewards team, the Total Rewards Analyst will help administer global compensation and benefits programs and policies. The Analyst will counsel employees on benefits-related issues, handle escalated employee concerns, assist with processing benefit vendor payments, maintain reporting for new hire equity, employee recognition and the global job list used to record salary ranges.
- Manage benefits transactions and maintain data integrity in Workday system
- In partnership with our LOA vendor, HR Operations, Payroll, and the Benefits Manager, help to manage leave requests and any employee questions that may arise.
- In collaboration with Benefits Manager, ensure benefits compliance and help with several reporting requirements
- In collaboration with Benefits Manager, help manage US Benefits Open Enrollment
- Lead new hire benefits onboarding and benefits office hours for employees to ask questions
- Manage employee recognition platform performing monthly updates, producing reports and assisting with questions that may arise
- Aid in the execution and analysis of the annual total rewards employee survey in partnership with members of the Total Rewards team.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 or more years of HR experience required including exposure to employee benefits or compensation with experience providing customer support on employee questions
- Excellent customer service
- Experience with Workday
- Proficiency in excel (can perform complex functions) or Google Sheets
- Previous experience working in the high-tech industry, a fast growth environment, or a consulting firm
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
The base pay provided for this position ranges from $68,000/year - $92,000/year depending on geographic market and assuming a full-time schedule. Actual base pay is based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, education or training, skills, and experience.
Bonuses, commissions, and/or equity may also be offered as part of the total compensation package, in addition to a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; paid holidays; paid time off; employee assistance program; and other company benefits.
In addition, we’ve won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably’s Best Workplace for Women and Diversity and Best Company for Perks and Benefits and Work-Life Balance, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, and our annual holiday refresh.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.