Posted on 10/6/2022
- 3+ years of experience managing high output engineering teams
- 7+ years of experience working with AWS services, infrastructure as code, and monitoring solutions ideally as part of an infrastructure or SRE team
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a large-scale enterprise corporate infrastructure to ensure highly available up-time of business-critical hardware and software
- Experience working on operations focused web applications
- Excitement around leveling up team members and mentoring
- Experience managing remote teams. Our team is fully remote and highly distributed geographically, and so are our stakeholders. You should be very familiar with both the advantages and the challenges that remote can bring
- Drive for building and maintaining diverse, inclusive, teams
- Strong Cloud experience in AWS
- Background in Software/Infrastructure Development
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools
- Containerization experience utilizing Docker and Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as code experience using Terraform
- Secure and protect sensitive medical and billing data
- Maintain uptime and reliability of critical services currently depended upon by hundreds of thousands of daily users
- Work with our team to develop processes and tools that keep us shipping quickly as our organization grows and demands change
- Configure and scale services in response to bursts of load and changing requirements
- Hire, coach, and mentor individuals; build a strong cross-functional organization
- Architect and build scalable software solutions
- Build and manage software delivery, systems integration, and developer support tools
- Work with other technical teams to ensure technical strategies, architecture guidelines and standards are realized by efficient collaboration with architecture, development, Product, and other cross-functional teams
COVID-19 testing & health services
Curative is building infrastructure to make essential health services easier to access for everyone
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous Vacation/PTO
- Stocked kitchen for in-office employees
- 401(k) for full-time employees
- Select remote opportunities
Company Core Values
- Radical Ambition - Rebuilding healthcare is not for the faint of heart, but we are up to the challenge. When COVID-19 testing was few and far between, we were standing up mass testing sites around the county. Now we’re applying that same operational vision to optimize the healthcare delivery system. Every challenge is an opportunity, and every opportunity brings the potential to improve healthcare as we know it.
- Universal Accessibility - Everyone should be able to get the care they need, when they need it. We made COVID-19 testing and vaccinations accessible through kiosks, vans, and drive-thrus to meet people where they are and build health equity. Now we’re building high-touch preventive healthcare for our communities.
- Essential Functionality - Healthcare is filled with unnecessarily high costs and many new solutions can be more for show. Through our vertically integrated systems and data-driven decision making tools, we guide care to what’s needed and what’s preventive, while cutting out the unneeded.
- Proven Competency - Our work is done with intentionality based on the latest science and technology. Even if it moves fast, we have the extensive research and testing behind it. Our employees come from hugely diverse backgrounds, years of experience, and fields of education. No matter where they start, we encourage employees to grow into new positions and keep developing their skills.
- Collective Power - Healthcare doesn’t live in a vacuum. It is about where people live and work. We collaborate with diverse community partners to raise awareness and make healthcare delivery stronger.