Posted on 1/20/2024
Provides personalized home-based healthcare services across states
Mission Healthcare, established in 2009, is a leading provider of home-based healthcare services, offering personalized skilled home health, hospice, and transitional care to over 30,000 patients across 33 locations. The company's commitment to high-quality, cost-effective care is demonstrated by its dedicated staff of over 1,800 employees and its partnerships with leading health systems, which are customized to ensure exceptional, coordinated care. Recognized as a Top Workplace, Mission Healthcare's culture prioritizes patient care and employee satisfaction, as evidenced by glowing reviews from patients and their families.
San Diego, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 4%
1 year growth↑ 7%
2 year growth↑ 15%
Sales & Account Management
Growth & Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and a vehicle in good working order
- Current TB test, or willingness to receive a TB test upon hire
- Conduct market assessments and develop a comprehensive marketing plan
- Employ marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve budgetary volume projections
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payor sources
- Build and monitor community, customer, payor, and patient perceptions of the company as a high-quality provider of services
- Provide leadership in strategic planning including identifying opportunities for additional or improved services to address customer needs
- Maintain comprehensive working knowledge of Home Health markets including government agencies, major payor groups, key referral sources, and competitor’s market positioning
- Maintain a CRM system
- Applicable experience in lieu of a degree
Be on the forefront of making our communities healthier!
We are seeking creative, dedicated and hard-working Account Managers to build our Utah County market. Our Account Managers manage all aspects of agency marketing! You’ll be out in the field working with leaders in the healthcare space.
This is a job for those willing to hit the ground running and are driven by making positive and lasting impacts.
Our compensation package includes salary, a commission structure, mileage reimbursement and benefits. Apply today!
- Continuously conducts market assessments and develops a comprehensive marketing plan designed to meet budgetary volume projections.
- Employs marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve budgetary volume projections.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payor sources.
- Builds and monitors community, customer, payor and patient perceptions of Tender Care Home Health as a high-quality provider of services.
- Provides leadership in strategic planning including identifying opportunities for additional or improved services to address customer needs.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of Home Health markets including government agencies, major payor groups, key referral sources, and competitor’s market positioning.
- Maintain a CRM system.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field. Applicable experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, auto insurance and a vehicle in good working order, per Mission Healthcare Standards.
- Current TB test, or willing to receive a TB test upon hire.
Mission Healthcare Family of Companies includes Mission Home Health, Mission Hospice, Moniker Hospice, Healthy Living at Home, Tender Care, Sun Tree, Hands of Hope, Advanced Healthcare Services, One Care and Compass at Home.
EOE - M/F/Disabled/Veterans - Reasonable Accommodation
It is our business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.