Sales Manager - West Japan
Posted on 3/22/2022
- 7+ years track record of overachievement and selling, both directly and through technology partnerships, specifically to companies/organizations based in Japan
- 5+ years of experience in security or PKI solutions, authentication solutions
- Hunter mentality with solid Sales DNA and a track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding net new major company logos in an Enterprise sales role
- Comfortable having both business, and high-level technical conversations with CTO, CIO, or CISO for Global 2000 companies
- Understanding and experience from channel sales models
- A good understanding of the IT security marketplace in Japan
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in both Japanese and English
- Based in West Japan (preferable) or Central Japan
- Drive Sales and commercial relationships with Global 2000 customers and strategic customers for West Japan
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and execute a regional plan for target accounts
- Continually build and grow a robust sales pipeline
- Lead negotiations working closely with Sales Management and Legal
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Some business travel can be expected
USB and wireless authentication solutions
Yubico was founded in Sweden with the mission to protect all internet citizens, making secure login easy and available to everyone.
- Retirement plan
- Wellness benefit
- Equity in the company
- Learning & development
- Global events
- Parental leave
- Your work matters - We are all here to enable a safer internet for all.
- Unleash smiles - Be nice. Have fun. Don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Battle friction - Always look for new ways to simplify our products and work.
- Inspire higher - Think big. Do the right thing even when it is difficult. Be a leader.
- Customer focus - Win with the best security, usability, quality, and customer service.
- One team - Be open and responsive. Overcome challenges and celebrate success together.