Intern – Continuous Improvement
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Neenah, WI, USA
- Student working toward a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field for entire duration of internship
- Knowledge of lean and six sigma concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Visio, and Project
- Support Site Lean Sigma Champion to drive projects to completion
- Lead Kaizen and DMAIC problem solving methodologies
- Lead projects that will focus on customer (internal & external) satisfaction, process efficiency, value add services and productivity to deliver significant operational improvement and financial benefit
- Identification and documentation of best practices to include the integration of standard work principles
- Lead initiatives in value stream management, lean sigma, and cost control projects
- Support, recognize, define, and solve problems/opportunities within the Factory
- Support of manufacturing process, including layout and concepts
- Gain understanding of manufacturing process controls and the statistical applications associated
- Junior level status
- GPA: 3.0 or higher is preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in AutoCAD
End-to-end product realization solutions
In order to provide seamless product realization, Plexus has been partnering with companies around the world to transform their concepts into branded products and deliver them to the market with customer service like you’ve never seen in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Professional and personal development
- Plexus Global Mentor Program
- Accessible Resources
Company Core Values
- We are dedicated to our internal and external Customers and tenaciously strive to help them succeed.
- We value building relationships and working collaboratively.
- With drive and energy, we commit ourselves to successful outcomes and to be exceptional in everything we do.
- We communicate our opinions and ideas openly and transparently, value when others freely do so and engage in constructive debate.
- We maintain high ethical standards.