Senior Software Engineer
Posted on 2/1/2022
Atlanta, GA, USA • United States
- Has 5+ years of fullstack development experience
- Has experience designing backend systems (e.g., Golang, Java, and C/C++)
- You have experience collaborating with a wide range of teams and job functions
- You have experience working with React or TypeScript
- You enjoy working with distributed systems
- Autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment and unlimited paid time off, to an annual company-wide closure - FullStorians can focus on the moments that matter
- Benefits. Take care of the whole you. FullStory offers sponsored benefit packages for US-based FullStorians, and supplemental coverage options for international FullStorians
- Learning opportunities. We provide professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy
- Productivity support. We provide all FullStorians with a monthly productivity stipend and reimburse remote colleagues for their initial home office set up
- Team events. Connect with fellow FullStorians through Employee Resource Group events, Listening & Alignment weeks, and team off-sites
- Paid parental leave. FullStorians have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances
- Bereavement leave. Every family is different; we leave it to you to define who your family is, and support you when you need it most
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy loss leave. Whether it is for a FullStorian or their partner - take the time you need
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, plan, and build new features
- Improve our tooling, testing, or other shared infrastructure
Digital experience analytics
Protecting users' privacy is central to FullStory's mission to help organizations perfect their digital experiences.
- Access 6 subsidized sessions with a coach per year
- 99% of health insurance premiums covered; 75% for dependents
- Annual learning subsidy
- Fully distributed workforce
- Generous parental leave policy
- 10 days of company holidays
- Unlimited time off
- 401(k) with a $2 to $1 match
Company Core Values
- Empathy: We care to understand how others feel. FullStorians bring a deep and profound sense of empathy for our customers and the end user, but also for each other. Respect and civility lie at the core of our conversations with one another, even when we disagree.
- Clarity: We know that no problem can survive its thorough description. No need to micromanage when everyone is clear about where we are headed. We lean on OKRs to align our teams around our goals each quarter, empowering FullStorians to identify on how to get there.
- Bionics: We aim for human quality at superhuman scale. Operating at superhuman scale without losing the human touch. It means we don't lose sight of the humanity in what we are building and of how to do things efficiently and at scale.