Senior Manager, Education Coaching (Remote)
Posted on 5/12/2022
Denver, CO, USA
- Develop and maintain an environment passionate about delivering a world-class experience for students/members
- Set clear goals for Education Coaches Managers, and surface trends to inform the department project prioritization
- Leverage coaching quality and operational performance data to surface trends and maintain a culture of continuous improvement
- Build performance management systems for your teams, ensuring they consistently meet or exceed goals, and that outliers receive active performance management
- Proactively manage the performance of your Education Coach Managers, including promotions, compensation changes, performance management, and terminations in compliance with Guild policies and procedures, including those policies governing compliance with the federal ban on incentive compensation
- Experience managing managers in high-performing operational teams in a high-volume high performance environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage change and communicate effectively
- Track record of impacting Quality Assurance through operational rigor
- Experience impacting metrics through behavioral based coaching
- Comfortable holding individuals and teams accountable to performance measurements and expectations
- Proven track record of supporting managers to de-escalate client/B2B customer escalation resolution
- Track record of developing and promoting other Managers/Supervisors/Team Leaders
- ICMI (International Call Center Management Institute), CCW (Call Center Weekly), or COPC Certifications preferred
- Experience in a high-growth environment
- Strong understanding of higher learning enrollment procedures. Project Management trained and/or Six Sigma Certified in Lean Operations
- Nurture A Learner's Mindset •using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success • building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner • holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging • recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
- Nurture and Reinforce Healthy Team Culture
Education and upskilling platform
Guild is on a mission to unlock opportunity for America's workforce through education.
- Be an owner - Every employee is granted equity in Guild with a 4-year vesting schedule as well as a 401(k).
- Prioritize your time - We offer generous parental leave, PTO, and onsite daycare for Denver-based employees
- Have a learner's mindset - Guild offers student loan reimbursement, 100% tuition assistance for your first bachelor’s degree, and $10K/year toward additional education.
- Take care of yourself - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans because we care about the health and well-being of all Guild employees.
- Nurture a Learner’s Mindset - We are fueled by curiosity, consciously seeking to make ourselves, each other, and the work continuously better.
- Create Belonging - We believe that belonging is essential to business. We are cultivating a community rooted in diversity and respect with heart and commitment, that’s in service of both our culture and all of our stakeholders.
- Build Shared Success - At Guild, success is not a zero sum game. We strive for the win-wins in both our work and in our impact, knowing we deliver the best outcome when we collaborate together and assume positive intent from all.
- Be an Owner - We each own a piece of Guild – as owners, we take responsibility today and always for our voices, actions and long term impact.