AF DCGS All-Source Analyst
Posted on 11/13/2022
Marysville, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant intelligence experience. Additional years of related intelligence experience maybe considered in lieu for a degree
- Completion certificate from a commercial, military, or US government all source analysis training course or a specialized intelligence career field
- Minimum of three (2) years' experience in exploiting and reporting data from multi-domain analytical sources and sensors; data mining and research applications; and familiarity with IC databases and reporting standards
- Familiarity in one or more of the following is highly desired: JIRA/Confluence, Space or Human Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and DoD / IC sensors and applications
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), demonstrated problem-solving experience and the capacity to work independently and part of a team to provide multi-faceted intelligence products and support to operational units, Joint Commands and IC components is essential
- Extensive familiarity with applicable DoD and IC directives, analytic tradecraft standards and reporting cycles is also required
- TS/SCI access eligibility on employment start date is required
- Applicants will coordinate multi-ISR domain mission activities with AF Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) Enterprise stakeholders
- Coordination with AF DCGS Analysis and Exploitation Teams (AET) on current operations, multi-ISR discipline support to current Analytic Lines of Effort (ALOE), long-term and short-term analysis in support of Air Operation Center (AOC) mission planning and ISR operations, foreign military capabilities and defense issues; and the development of request for information (RFI) responses
- Applicants will support AF DCGS Mission Management Team (MMT) members to verify requirements are met and comply with AF DCGS tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) and applicable AF and Intelligence Community (IC) directives
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.