Business Development Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of sales/ business development experience, ideally with a focus on B2B selling within research/information service, financial/investment, or other similar sectors
- Broad-based knowledge of the sales process, from lead generation to relationship management
- Excellent communicator capable of handling high-profile clients with demonstrated ability in establishing effective relationships with stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills, organizational skills, and meticulous attention to detail
- Develop and execute business development strategies designed to achieve revenue targets as part of the regional and global sales team
- Strategic sales & account management planning from concept to execution across the Corporate sector
- Drive revenue by adopting an entrepreneurial approach to engage and acquire new clients in the region
- Generate revenue by selling access to our subscription-based platform of expertise
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the competitive landscape and be able to effectively articulate our value proposition
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective clients across the spectrum of Corporate and Enterprise clients by proactively seeking out business opportunities
- Ad hoc project as required
Professional Talent Platform
Guidepoint connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Their clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by their Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 401(k) with company matching.
- Life Insurance (100% Employer Sponsored)
- Paid vacation plus 10 legal holidays.
- Light snacks and beverages.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Commuter Benefits.
Company Core Values
- Intellectual curiosity