Post Production Coordinator
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Creative Suite
- Education or relevant experience in Film, Communication + Media or related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt with changing timelines and deliverables
- Working knowledge of Video Production process and equipment
- Proficient in Project Management tools (Float and Airtable are a plus!)
- Familiarity with codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates as they pertain to digital media trends
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder and After Effects
- Willingness to learn and evolve within a team environment
- Intermediate technical knowledge of Post Production workflow
- Emphasis on organization and attention to detail
- Proactive and Positive team player
- Good time management skills and ability to problem solve in a quick paced environment
- Ability to guide projects from end to end independently
- Knowledgeable of current social media and digital video platforms
- Must be available to work from our LA or NY office to oversee media management for larger productions
- Report to Post Production Supervisors for project assignments
- Track and manage Post Production resourcing and scheduling
- Oversee that Post Production workflow is followed over multiple projects, simultaneously
- Work with Post Production Supervisors to provide budget estimates on projects
- Ensure all media assets are delivered on time and to spec
- Ingest and prep media in project for Editor hand off
- Provide light edit support as necessary (clip pulls, text change, end cards, exports, etc)
- Coordinate with outside vendors for captioning and translations services, as well as laying into videos upon receipt
- Verify legal clearances and platform standards are upheld
- Provide Quality Control and packaging for final assets
- Facilitate communication between Producers and Edit Staff
- Provide basic technical support + training for Post Production process and systems
- Identify problem areas and collaborate to propose solutions quickly
- Manage administrative paperwork for (NDAs, POs, and freelance timecards)
- At least 2-4 years experience working in the digital media space, branded agency experience is a plus
Cross-platform digital media company
Buzzfeed is committed to making the internet better: providing trusted, quality, brand-safe news and entertainment to hundreds of millions of people; making content on the Internet more inclusive, empathetic, and creative; and inspiring their audience to live better lives.
- Wellness - Comprehensive benefits for medical, dental, and vision insurance with a focus on Wellness. Plus discounts on Gyms, Care.com, and access to resources like Maven, Tend Dental, and One Medical.
- Planning for the future - Take advantage of the 401(k) plan with a company match, short and long-term disability coverage and life insurance.
- Work-life balance - We offer our employees paid time off (including your birthday!), paid holidays and generous leave options for life events such as becoming a parent or getting married.
- Career development - Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more.