Posted on 3/7/2023
Attleboro, MA, USA
- Be curious, hardworking, and passionate about learning
- Apply core marketing concepts to address complex, unfamiliar, and novel problems
- Clearly and concisely communicate complex information to peers, managers, and customers
- Take initiative and think creatively
- Overcome obstacles and tenaciously drive to achieve goals
- Achieve results with teams, as a colleague and as a leader
- Must be currently pursuing a undergrad or masters level degree (e.g. MBA) with interest or focus in marketing from an accredited program
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support execution of the portfolio strategy for the Aerospace business unit
- Performing market research and competitive analysis related to megatrends related to the Aerospace industry
- Managing digital marketing campaigns and marketing collateral
- Participating in new product launch activities and ensuring customers and the worldwide sales force are aware of new product introductions
- Drive pricing comparison strategy and assist in annual price update process
- Possibly attend trade shows or other related events
- Work on social media marketing
Electrical protection controls & sensors supplier
Sensata’s mission is to strive to create a cleaner, more efficient, and electrified connected world with their wide array of sensors and electronic control systems. The company is a world leader in mission-critical sensing and electrical protection solutions which help their customers address increasingly complex engineering and operating requirements.
Company Core Values
- Integrity - We are open and honest with all our stakeholders. We do what’s right and deliver what we promise.
- Excellence - We strive for continuous improvement in all we do. We find new, innovative ways to problem solve, grow our company and ourselves.
- OneSensata - We trust, respect and rely on each other. We recognize that a shared vision, diversity of thought and a global team is central to our enduring success.
- Passion - We have a dedicated and committed team working to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. We are passionate about serving our customers and building our future.
- Flexibility - We operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment and act with agility to best serve our stakeholders.