Customer Experience Representative
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA • Kansas City, MO, USA • Missouri, USA
- Customer Experience plays an indispensable role in our success as a company as an award-winning 24/7 customer-facing team. As a Customer Experience Representative, you are the voice of ChowNow, helping our restaurants, diners, and delivery partners have a positive experience via the phone, chat, text, and email. You must be calm, caring, and compassionate with a strong sense of empathy. This role requires organization and balance with difficult situations and a sense of urgency. Specifically, you are responsible for processing 1,000 tickets per month and maintaining high-quality scores
- This is a hybrid position based in Los Angeles or Kansas City with a 2 days a week in office requirement
- You put restaurants first. You deeply understand the importance of local restaurants and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to help them not only survive but thrive
- You celebrate diversity. You recognize that diversity and inclusivity matter. You're committed to progress, which means everyone gets the support and resources they need, no matter who they are. You have an ability to listen to other team members' ideas and can thrive in an environment that embraces individuality. Everyone's voice counts
- You raise your hand. You consistently go above and beyond what is asked of you. You help your peers accomplish their tasks while also excelling at accomplishing your own. When you have a smart idea, you raise your hand and share it
- You keep reaching. You set clear ambitious goals. You don't allow yourself to become complacent with where you're at and what you've done, so you seek out new opportunities and challenges
- Complete the ChowNow New Hire Ramp Camp. Learn about ChowNow and about the restaurant industry, gaining an understanding of our product and our customers
- Complete all scheduled pieces of training with CS Managers and other ChowNow trainers to learn how to use all internal tools and how each of the features of the product work, including basic features as well as all add-on features
- Solve your first 300 email and inbound call cases. Learn from our CS Managers to prioritize incoming customer inquiries, and the process to escalate as necessary to internal teams
- Consistently handle customer inquiries within set SLAs
- Prioritize and escalate issues in way that focuses on the most critical customer needs
- Successfully graduate our product training course to be able to explain product features and best practices for how to use them
- Be eligible to participate in the CS Badging Program, which is a way to become an expert in different areas within ChowNow. Once you have a badge, you will be the go-to person in CS to handle internal escalations around your badge topic
- Be eligible to advance to our chat support or escalations team
- Proactively identify, pilot and implement ways to increase efficiency in Customer Support processes; assess results and refine
- Assist in training new CSRs through shadowing sessions and coaching on best practices
Online food ordering systems for restaurants
Chownow's mission is to help local restaurants thrive. Their products help restaurants get online quickly and easily so they can maintain direct relationships with their customers. As the world evolves and new technology platforms emerge, they will be there to help restaurant clients stay up to speed online.
- Comprehensive health plans
- Remote office stipend
- Mental health coverage
- Parental & family leave
- Student loan assistance
- Employee stock incentive plan
- 401(k) savings plan
- Pet insurance
- Fitness stipend
Company Core Values
- Restaurants Come First - Local restaurants are the reason we come to work every day. This passion drives our ethos, forms the foundation of our business, and informs every decision we make.
- Celebrate Diversity - Inclusivity and diversity matter. We’re committed to progress, which means every single employee gets the support and resources they need, no matter who they are.
- Raise a Hand - We encourage everyone to present solutions, collaborate, and lead by example. Here, you’re empowered to take initiative, no matter your role. Speak up—we’re listening.
- Keep Reaching - We want to help you succeed—it’s that simple. We offer comprehensive support for career development, so let’s set our goals and grow together.