Senior Finance Analyst, Finance and Strategy
Posted on 4/16/2022
- High emotional intelligence, empathy and self-awareness. It is not about you, it is about the team, the company and the clients and customers that we aim to please and provide a five-star experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in a dynamic financial organization partnering with various other functions. Prior experience in investment banking, or corporate finance/FP&A required
- Ideal candidates will have a consistent track record of outstanding financial and strategic analysis and delivering meaningful recommendations based on this analysis
- Strong communication skills to tell a story using financials and to demonstrate the future vision of the company
- Experience taking detailed information and synthesizing to create executive level presentations
- Track record of developing partnerships with stakeholders up to executive level and the creation of dashboards and repeatable processes
- Aspires to go beyond finance and understanding every part of the business to provide the best level of partnership across the organization
- You excel in a fast moving, innovative and evolving startup environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Suite, Slack and Macbook preferred
- Owning Circle's long-range, three-statement financial model
- Driving scenario analysis that will inform strategic decision making through a financial lense
- Leading strategic analysis on corporate development, partnerships, pricing and go-to-market opportunities
- Driving revenue forecasting across all business lines and create a business partnership function across the organization
- Working with our sales and marketing teams to build out analytics measuring the ROI on lead generation, variable spend, and segmentation of customers to understand behaviors and use cases
- Leading the company-wide annual budgeting process for gross and net revenue and contribute to reporting on budget to actual
- Creatingmonthly reports measuring the health of the company
- Partnering with executive leadership to help drive sound decision making
- Leading the implementation and use of forecasting tools
- Developing and standardize board level reports and presentations
- Providing support to the Investor Relations function
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance
Platform for businesses to accept payments and send payouts
Circle's mission is to raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce. The company is a global financial technology firm that’s at the center of digital currency innovation and open financial infrastructure.
- Paid time off - We offer flexible paid time off — take what you need as long as it works with you and your team, and all Circle employees get mobile phone and home office reimbursements.
- Health coverage - No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of benefits. Enroll in health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances, and Circle covers some or all of the premiums.
- Invested in your future - All U.S. full-time and part-time employees enjoy 401(k) and pensions (with 4% company match if you contribute 5% or more), and share Circle’s success via company equity awards.
- Learning & development - Your individual growth and development is important to us and we provide the resources to help you grow your career while at Circle.
- We are Multistakeholder - As an institution, we exist in a broad stakeholder context, which means that we must organize, incentivize and measure ourselves against meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders — our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world.
- We are Mindful - We seek to be present and aware, to be respectful, active listeners (with each other and with our customers alike), and to pay attention to detail. We don’t rush to judgement, and when we are swept up by strong emotions we patiently observe and acknowledge them and try to not just react. Our mindfulness leads to better understanding, and more respectful, careful and deliberate choices.
- We are Driven by Excellence - We are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success. Being driven also means that we relentlessly pursue excellence, that we do not tolerate mediocrity, that we reward based on merit, and that we work intensely to achieve our goals. Being driven doesn’t mean that we are assholes and plough over people or tolerate a culture of aggressiveness. We are a team. Part of our drive is to bring everyone along in our collective achievement.
- We are High Integrity - We seek open and honest communication, and hold ourselves to very high moral and ethical standards. When we say we will do something, we do it. When we are having difficulty and need help, we talk about it. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect. We reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance. We welcome vulnerability and uncertainty, which needs to be listened to in order to bring people along, and helps us to constantly learn and improve. Our customers and partners implicitly experience us as high integrity, and our customer centric choices demonstrate this to them again and again.