Senior Release Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
- STEM Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of proven experience as a Release Manager or software project leader
- Understanding of software version control systems (Git preferred)
- Experience driving large process improvement and/or automation projects and programs
- Experience in defining release readiness criteria and risk assessment, ensuring all changes meet criteria prior to deployment
- Ability to self-manage, self-start, lead technically and communicate effectively
- Great interpersonal skills
- Work with all stakeholders in Engineering, QA, and vehicle operations to assemble cross-organizational project teams, tracking progress and delivering towards release milestones
- Track results of all required tests, analyze release blockers, conduct release meetings, and communicate release status. Resolve issues when they appear and raise red flags when needed
- Continually evaluate & improve the release effort by improving processes, removing inefficiencies, and automating manual steps
- Create metrics and dashboards to facilitate a data-driven approach to process improvement
- Support and improve tools for automated testing and release management
- Proactively engage with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking, analysis skills, and best practices
- Pre-emptively see downstream consequences and effectively tailor influencing strategy to support a positive outcome
- Seasoned product release manager with 8-10 + years of experience working with large, complex products
- Experience with CI build systems and ability to triage failures
- Broad understanding of programming structure (makefiles, headers, code) and compilation process
Self driving car robotics company
Zoox is reinventing personal transportation—making the future safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable for everyone. The company is building the infrastructure for self-driving cars.
- Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assitance Program
Company Core Values
- We're doing one thing that will change everything.
- It's bigger than any of us.
- One Zoox, one crew.
- Every day is a milestone.