Head of Software Sales
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Brookhaven, GA, USA
- Minimum of 10 years of sales experience, 5 of those being sales leadership experience
- Experience in a SaaS go-to-market sales motion at an early or mid stage software company
- Experience in eCommerce and / or supply chain technology solutions
- Understanding of OMS and/or WMS and IMS platforms
- Proven success in driving significant revenue growth
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; data driven approach to make recommendations, and drive actions
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Own and refine the go-to-market strategy (sales methodology, customer profile, product positioning, and more) and execution (managing a team of AEs, closing deals, and building a repeatable pipeline through close process) of the software segment at Stord
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals
- Collaborate cross functionally with the Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to ensure alignment across the customer needs, roadmap, pricing strategy, and sales methodology
- Manage, support, and mentor a team of senior sellers, owning team structure, growth plans, talent development, and quota setting
- Participate in hiring of additional Enterprise Account Executives
- Lead and participate in client/prospect meetings
- Own the holistic sales strategy while providing tactical deal guidance and coaching to help Account Executives achieve their goals
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings, 1:1 meetings, and coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive deal closure
- Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down reachout, onboarding, activation, and expansion
- Monitor and report on sales activity and results; forecast to the VP of Sales and other senior leaders
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
Fulfillment, warehousing, and freight for B2C and B2B,
Stord's mission is to make your supply chain a competitive advantage.
- Flexible PTO - Take the time you need when you need it. Because you’re at your best when you rest, relax, and recharge.
- Mental Health Support - We give you access to free and confidential support. Because mental health is just as important as physical health.
- Paid Parental Leave - No matter how you become a parent (birth, adoption, foster care placement), you’ll get up to 6 weeks of paid bonding time.
- Health and Life Insurance - We provide medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurance to support you and your family.
- Wellness Reimbursement - You’ll get up to $50 a month to invest in your health and fitness. Gym memberships, wellness apps – whatever keeps you moving!
Company Core Values
- Bias Toward Action - Each step forward, no matter how small, leads us to better solutions, faster.
- Build for the Long Term - We’re focused on leaving a positive impact in our work and in our relationships.
- Eternal Optimism - Problems give us an opportunity to get creative and learn something new.
- Transparency and Candor - We’re fostering an environment where everyone feels comfortable sharing feedback and opinions.
- Empower Others - We hire great people so they can do great work and become the experts at what they do.
- Learn and Iterate - We continually refine what we do and how we do things in order to be the best we can be.