Senior Product Manager
Shared Pipeline, Automated Workflows
Posted on 9/21/2022
Bellevue, WA, USA
- 5+ years experience as a product manager for a software product, B2B or B2C cloud experience
- 5+ years experience as a product owner on agile development teams
- Experience taking a product from conception to market
- Experience analyzing business and usage data to understand usage patterns and priorities
- Experience working with UX and engineering teams; deep commitment to customers and team collaboration
- Experience communicating directly with customers to understand their unique challenges
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" passion to work across multiple disciplines and all aspects of product development process to drive real results
- Technical degree, or equivalent experience working with engineers to make product decisions on behalf of customers
- Work directly with customers to discover and prioritize use cases and requirements
- Take on an important cross-functional role in a collaborative and diverse environment, demonstrating every day your obsession for customers and determination to build a great product
- Analyze data and feedback to identify both problem areas and opportunities
- Collaborate with research, design and engineering to create simple and innovative solutions
- Present and justify new ideas to product development leadership
- Create and communicate a compelling vision for your portfolio of features
- Analyze market and trends to inform new recommendations
- Prioritize product roadmaps and effectively manage product delivery plans
- Support other duties as needed
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.