Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, Remote
Posted on 3/23/2023
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years of experience in Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, with a focus on accessibility strongly preferred
- Experience influencing EDI strategy, initiatives, and programs
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- The successful candidate will possess effective problem solving and time management skills, the ability to multitask, independent decision making, discretion and judgment
- Support our Director, EDI in aligning with internal stakeholders to ensure Klaviyo is in compliance with matters of equity, diversity and inclusion - particularly Black, Latinx, Women, Indigenous, LGBTQ+ and Disability communities
- Serve as outreach liaison to internal partners and teams, as required
- Support on-going enterprise Inclusive Language & Accessibility workstreams and audits
- Work cross-functionally across the business to implement policies and processes that further our equity journey
- Tracking, monitoring and maintaining key EDI project plans, especially efforts related to inclusive language, practices and accessibility
- Support logistics related to team initiatives including external partnerships, sponsorships and internal employee engagement
- Provide initial drafting of diversity-related communications, presentations and reports requiring research, analysis and evaluation
- Handle ad-hoc requests, administrative and other duties as assigned
Growth marketing customer platform
Klaviyo's missions is to help companies retain customers and maximize their ROI. Klaviyo’s data–proven customer platform allows companies to send relevant, well–timed emails and SMS that increase lifetime values.
Company Core Values
- We always put our customers first.
- We are always learning.
- We strive to make the world more equitable.
- We collaborate radically.
- We are ambitious.
- We are remarkable.