Posted on 10/4/2021
- 4+ years of software development experience with cloud application development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Successful track record of delivering and maintaining reliable, scalable, traceable and performant distributed systems to customers in a production cloud environment
- Extensive experience with building and using REST APIs
- Experience with: Java or similar programming languages
- Distributed systems
- Agile development and is comfortable decomposing complex problem statements and comfortable coordinating activities of other personnel
- Nice to have:
- Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL or equivalent)
- Production experience using Amazon Web Services
- Distributed in-memory datastore (Redis, Memcached, Hazelcast or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - You are confident in writing down and presenting your designs and decisions throughout the development lifecycle
- Take full end-to-end ownership of your services, from designing to operations and monitoring in production
- Drive architecture and building systems for multiple orders of magnitude of growth. Every big idea starts small: open up the boundaries and keep raising the bar as solving small problems can bring big results. Never settle and keep pushing yourself and the teams forward
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives