Technical Product Management, Tech Foundations
Posted on 2/4/2023
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 10+ years of technical product management or business leader experience
- 5+ years experience driving strategy for large-scale products
- 5+ years of senior leadership experience leading the definition and operation of game platforms
- 5+ years of leadership experience growing leaders, managing managers, designing scalable organizations, and building healthy, diverse, and inclusive teams
- Experience leading and pivoting multiple teams/processes/efforts through a significant change in direction or operations
- Aligned to servant leadership principles and the value and importance of ensuring psychological safety, healthy feedback culture and conflict management within and between teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience with strong technical knowledge
- Lead Tech Foundation product vision definition aligning with the League Studio priorities and technical vision as well as broader Riot goals
- Define product outcomes for multi-team groups within the BU
- Oversee the development and operation of a rigorous decision-making framework used across Tech Foundation that assesses tradeoffs between player value, partner needs and longer term sustainability of the studio platform
- Own the vision for Technical Product Management craft, the development of systemic practices and frameworks along with the growth of product managers within Tech Foundations
- Define Tech Foundation's stakeholder management framework especially focused on internal customer interaction, communication and cross-studio prioritization
- Identify, advocate for, and potentially oversee broad, foundational, forward-looking projects that span League Studio
- Develop an understanding of and empathy for our development customers which you'll use to make player-focused decisions
- Participate as a member of the League Studio Product Leadership team; in particular, offering expertise on how technical decisions will affect the player experience and how Tech Foundations can support the games within the studio
- Develop relationships with leadership across a range of disciplines to multiply their quality and output
- Build relationships with partner teams across Riot for collaboration and representing League Studio and Tech Foundations needs
- Experience leading development of game platforms that support multiple games with a live service component
- In depth experience with game engine or service development
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
Company Core Values
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble