Senior UX Content Designer
Posted on 5/13/2022
Bellevue, WA, USA
Adobe Creative Suite
- 5+ years experience designing digital experiences, products, and platforms as a Content Designer, Content Strategist, UX Writer, or User Experience Designer with a focus on written content
- Experience writing microcopy, UX content, and/or defining information architecture - preferably for B2B user experiences (for example: software development, banking, cloud platforms, customer relationship management, logistics, or video game live operations.)
- A professional portfolio with examples of your past UX writing and/or information architecture work
- Developing a comprehensive information architecture vision for our developer documentation
- Synthesizing Riot's existing body of developer knowledge and insights from Design, Research, and customer support to inform design decisions
- Partnering with our Player Platform technical writing team on future content and documentation release planning, style, and tone
- Providing content guidance and support to UX designers focused on interaction design, including terminology, microcopy, and style guides
- Delivering appropriate level of design artifacts for the team (e.g. strategy, information architecture, site maps, terminology documents, tone and style guides, microcopy)
- Communicating data-informed vision and design rationale to the team and stakeholders
- Experience with Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, or other equivalent industry design and prototyping tools
- Familiarity with or experience working on developer-facing products
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble