Senior Finance Analyst, Finance and Strategy
Posted on 4/7/2022
Philadelphia, PA, USA
- High emotional intelligence, empathy and self-awareness. It is not about you, it is about the team, the company and the clients and customers that we aim to please and provide a five-star experience
- 3+ years of Finance & Strategy / FP&A experience working with and analyzing large data sets
- Experience in data analyses using SQL and Tableau is required, with preference for programming language (e.g. R, Python)
- Experience manipulating large amounts of structured and unstructured data to be able to synthesize the results into executive level presentation
- Ideal candidates will have a consistent track record of outstanding financial and strategic analysis and delivering meaningful recommendations based on this analysis
- Strong communication skills to tell a story using financials and to demonstrate the future vision of the company
- Track record of developing partnerships with stakeholders up to executive level and the creation of dashboards and repeatable processes
- Aspires to go beyond finance and understanding every part of the business to provide the best level of partnership across the organization
- You excel in a fast moving, innovative and evolving startup environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Suite, Slack and Macbook preferred
- Note: this role requires a SQL test
- Partnering with functional leaders to provide reporting on spend and resource planning
- Conducting strategic analysis at the Customer/SKU level to provide insights into key trends and to drive strategic action
- Driving standardized reporting and create a business partnership function across the organization
- Working with sales and marketing teams to build out analytics measuring the ROI on lead generation, variable spend, and segmentation of customers to understand behaviors and use cases
- Leading the company wide annual budgeting process
- Creating monthly / ad hoc reports and dashboards measuring the health of the company
- Partnering with executive leadership to help drive sound decision making
- Developing and standardizing board level reports and presentations
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance
Platform for businesses to accept payments and send payouts
Circle's mission is to raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce. The company is a global financial technology firm that’s at the center of digital currency innovation and open financial infrastructure.
- Paid time off - We offer flexible paid time off — take what you need as long as it works with you and your team, and all Circle employees get mobile phone and home office reimbursements.
- Health coverage - No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of benefits. Enroll in health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances, and Circle covers some or all of the premiums.
- Invested in your future - All U.S. full-time and part-time employees enjoy 401(k) and pensions (with 4% company match if you contribute 5% or more), and share Circle’s success via company equity awards.
- Learning & development - Your individual growth and development is important to us and we provide the resources to help you grow your career while at Circle.
- We are Multistakeholder - As an institution, we exist in a broad stakeholder context, which means that we must organize, incentivize and measure ourselves against meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders — our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world.
- We are Mindful - We seek to be present and aware, to be respectful, active listeners (with each other and with our customers alike), and to pay attention to detail. We don’t rush to judgement, and when we are swept up by strong emotions we patiently observe and acknowledge them and try to not just react. Our mindfulness leads to better understanding, and more respectful, careful and deliberate choices.
- We are Driven by Excellence - We are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success. Being driven also means that we relentlessly pursue excellence, that we do not tolerate mediocrity, that we reward based on merit, and that we work intensely to achieve our goals. Being driven doesn’t mean that we are assholes and plough over people or tolerate a culture of aggressiveness. We are a team. Part of our drive is to bring everyone along in our collective achievement.
- We are High Integrity - We seek open and honest communication, and hold ourselves to very high moral and ethical standards. When we say we will do something, we do it. When we are having difficulty and need help, we talk about it. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect. We reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance. We welcome vulnerability and uncertainty, which needs to be listened to in order to bring people along, and helps us to constantly learn and improve. Our customers and partners implicitly experience us as high integrity, and our customer centric choices demonstrate this to them again and again.