Account Executive, Public Sector
Posted on 6/30/2022
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years of field sales experience preferred with an emphasis on data or cloud related technology
- 5+ year's experience focussed on generating new business within Enterprise accounts
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop, and close new client relationships
- Experience hitting quota of $1M+ of ARR per year and experience on averaging 8+ face to face meetings per week
- New business sales focus
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy and a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment
- Executive level relationship management
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT
- Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts and/or territory on a quarterly and annual basis by developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Develop marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the Snowflake solution within the marketplace
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Arrange and conduct initial Executive and CxO discussions and positioning meetings
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
- Be familiar with solution-based approach to selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities
- Industry specific experience
- Experience implementing MEDDPICC
- Experience selling software or cloud based applications to the Enterprise is desired
Data warehouse for the cloud
Snowflake has become a global force to help mobilize the world’s data. Snowflake enables thousands of organizations to have seamless access to explore, share, and unlock the true value of their data.
- We've got your back - We offer comprehensive health insurance plans, health savings accounts, robust retirement plans, and generous life and disability insurance.
- A Balanced Lifestyle - All Snowflakes have access to our weekly online lunch and learns, virtual workout classes, and ergonomic work-from-home equipment. We offer on-demand mental health and wellness programs to support our employees and their families.
- Your People Matter - Help offset the cost of growing your family with our fertility benefits and family planning resources. Count on our generous time-off and various leave plans for you to rest, refuel, and sustain a great work-life balance.
- Global Snowflake Team - No matter where you are in the world, we will get you connected and supported with a work-from-home setup.
- Treat Yourself - Personalize your Snowflake benefits by tapping into our employee discounts and pre-tax selections.
- Invest In Your Future - Eligible employees enjoy new hire equity, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and a quarterly bonus or commission program.
- Put Customers First
- Integrity Always
- Think Big
- Be Excellent
- Make Each Other the Best
- Get It Done
- Own It
- Embrace Each Other's Differences