Change Management & Technology Enablement
Posted on 7/21/2022
Remote • United States
- Expertise in transformational changes driven by new or changing technologies
- Expert communication skills, ability to deliver messaging via storytelling and with impact
- Strong ability to develop and deliver effective presentations and proven ability to quickly earn the trust of executives and key stakeholders
- Ability to set direction and approach and execute plans with limited information and ambiguity
- Ability to provide fact-based point of views, while maintaining utmost flexibility
- Ability to influence peers, stakeholders and Executives
- Minimum 10 years full-time business management consulting, or related experience
- 5-7 years experience leading large scale and complex programs requiring change management, communications and/or training, either as a lead of core team member
- Experience working in waterfall, agile and hybrid project delivery models
- Strong analysis, planning, organizational, and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance between competing priorities
- Track record of coaching/mentoring and directly managing other enablement/change professionals
- Track record of defining methods and practices for change related artifacts and processes
- Bachelor's degree required in related or complementary field
- Leading Enablement programs of varying complexity (from small to Enterprise) for Biz Tech and/ business initiatives including projects, enhancements and operational work
- Facilitate interviews and workshops (in-person and virtually) to gather inputs for impact assessments, plans and programs
- Developing and delivering presentations to stakeholders of varying levels to influence, facilitate alignment and develop shared understanding
- Influencing audiences to help obtain commitment and sponsorship of changes being deployed
- Collaborating with delivery/project teams, business stakeholders and Executives to ensure the successful execution of enablement strategies and achievement of success criteria
- Defining key templates and ways of working for Biz Tech's Technology Enablement practice, including: persona-based impact assessments, adoption KPIs and change/training/communications plans
- Proactively identifying and implementing ongoing enhancements to the Enablement practice
- Mentoring/coaching and managing other Technology Enablement professionals
- Defining adoption measurement and tracking metrics to report pre and post go-live
- Reviewing, advising and enhancing BizTech communications to various audiences across levels (users, executives, etc.)
- Work in partnership with vendor change management and project management teams where applicable
- Partnering with Enablement professionals across Guidewire and sharing leading practices and adjusting Biz Tech practices accordingly
Recurring revenue software
Guidewire's mission is the be the platform insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. The company is building a data-backed insurance solution.
- Financial: Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
- Health & Wellness: Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
- Flexible Working: Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
- Downtime: Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
- Continual Development: We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
- Career Mobility: Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.
- Integrity: We build and maintain honest, candid, and caring relationships with clients, potential customers, partners, investors, and of course, each other!
- Rationality: All we do is supported by factual evidence—whether it’s building awesome products, making decisions, or communicating with each other.
- Collegiality: We’re in it together—so we’re all equal. We work in professional harmony, with respect, without arrogance, and as part of a structure where responsibility is shared and owned by all of us.