Field Marketing Coordinator
Updated on 11/30/2023
AI-driven supply chain management for agile business planning.
Kinaxis stands out as a leader in the digital supply chain and integrated business planning sector, offering a unique blend of human intelligence, AI, and concurrent planning to enable swift, informed decision-making. The company's cloud-based platform and industry-proven applications empower teams to anticipate changes, respond rapidly, and eliminate waste, thereby enhancing agility in an unpredictable business environment. With a trusted reputation among forward-thinking brands, Kinaxis demonstrates its commitment to helping companies plan for any future and adapt at the pace of change.
AI & Machine Learning
Industrial & Manufacturing
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 4%
1 year growth↑ 19%
2 year growth↑ 53%
Canada • Ottawa, ON, Canada
Growth & Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication Studies, Business Administration or related
- 1-2 years related industry experience including account-based marketing programs, field marketing, or demand generation
- Conceptual understanding and knowledge of demand generation best practices
- Articulate, concise, oral, and written communicator with the ability to consider input from others to determine the best course of action
- Use of empathy, literacy, and active listening skills with the ability to provide recommendations and feedback with confidence
- Analytical skills with an inventive approach to work through problems to arrive at well-constructed recommendations
- Execute local marketing programs to help identify and engage target prospects and customers aligned to the regional sales strategy.
- Optimize execution of regional industry-focused programs through a mix of online and offline marketing channels to generate leads and sales pipeline, including account-based marketing, social media, regional events, email marketing, direct mail and regional paid marketing programs.
- Support organization of regional events including webinars, roundtables, in-person events, and relationship-building engagements.
- Collaborate with partner marketing team and regional partners to plan and deliver co-marketing opportunities.
- Track and analyze the performance of local marketing initiatives, providing reports and recommendations to the regional Marketing Manager.
- Manage back-end system administration of tools and resources to enable marketing program execution.
- Be an active member of the Field Marketing group; share best practice, learn from other regions, and contribute to Global Marketing activities
- Experience in supply chain management or related industry
- Knowledge of Kinaxis software or similar supply chain management software
- Experience with CRM systems and marketing automation platforms
- Experience with event management and coordination
- Experience with partner marketing and co-marketing initiatives