Master's Intern, Design Research
Posted on 2/11/2022
- Pursuing a Masters degree in Social Science (Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, etc.), Human Centered Design, English, Communications, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS/MIS, Business or a related field, graduating December 2022 or later
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 (or equivalent scale)
- Strong communications skills, specifically, the absence of repeated grammatical or typographical errors, clear and concise written and spoken communications, and communications that demonstrate professional judgment
- Youll be immersed in various types of research (generative, iterative, and summative) throughout the course of your internship
- Learn to perform heuristic reviews, assist with survey creation, help create and lead design thinking workshops, and facilitate user interviews, usability testing, and RITE testing
- Become familiar with a number of remote research tools, and learn to synthesize data to create top quality deliverables summarizing research findings and providing recommendations for improvement
- Present and speak on research findings to stakeholders
- Classwork or experience with social science research, survey design, statistics, quantitative, or qualitative research methods appreciated but not required
- Understanding of UX and the design techniques and principals involved in the production of conceptual prototypes, wireframes, and HTML prototypes appreciated but not required
- Ability to ask for help when needed and address problems in a timely and thoughtful manner
- Strong independent problem-solving skills, self-direction, and innovative thinking The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven, resourceful and results oriented
- Good team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and navigate through ambiguity
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.