Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Toronto, ON, Canada
- CollegeDiploma(or equivalent) or a related field is required
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant billing experience in a corporate environment including customer service, credit notes and account reconciliation
- Working knowledge of Great Plains, Salesforce or similar software is an asset
- Working knowledge of MSOffice Suite including Word,Outlook, Excel is required
- Advanced time management, attention to detail and organization skills. Adaptable and flexible with an ability to respond to changing work priorities, pressures and demands
- Advanced customer service and communication skills to create a positive client experience with each customer interaction
- Good listening and verbal communication skills to understand customer queries and clarify information, policies, or processes
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Fluency in English & French, written and oral is an asset but not necessary
- Must provide exceptional customer service and be able to de-escalate and resolve conflicts on a regular basis
- Draft key client deliverables, including customer invoices and credit memos
- Applies rates and discounts to bills
- Assist in the resolution of billing discrepancies and disputes
- Assist with monthly closing procedures
- Compiling, interpreting, and summarizing billing data
- Supporting accounting operations and client service staff with customer analyses and communication
- Operates an electronic billing system and works with database software
- Compile and review reports
- Works with collections team to pursue past due payments
- Enables billing support to take on customer interactions from sales
Cision is a global media intelligence company that offers PR and social software as well as analytics.
Company Core Values
- We Are One - Working together, we are empowered to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- We Embrace Differences - We honor diversity of ideas, people and beliefs. Our diversity enables us to create innovative solutions to serve our customers' needs.
- We Are Dedicated - We are committed to tenaciously working on behalf of our clients and partners with our teams.
- We Constantly Evolve - We are curious, embrace new ideas and create change. This means we drive growth for our customers. It also means we have a learning culture where our people have the opportunity to develop into tech leaders.
- We-Celebrate - We have culture ambassadors in each office who ensure that our people get recognition for their hard work and ensure we celebrate our wins, both big and small.