Tropic makes buying and managing SaaS ridiculously easy. The world runs on software, which is why companies of all sizes—from startups to Fortune 500s—use Tropic to buy software, manage contracts, and guarantee savings. Tropic is procurement paradise.
We launched from stealth in 2020, raised $65 million in back-to-back Series A & B funding, are building an incredible team, grew 5X, and are managing over a billion dollars in spend for companies like DocuSign, Intercom, Notion, OpenSea, & Greenhouse. Now is the perfect time to join. The best is yet to come! 🌴🚀
We are looking to hire someone based in the United States for this position.
We are looking to hire someone based in New York, California, Texas, Georgia, Florida, New Jersey, Colorado, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Utah, Washington, Tennessee, or North Carolina for this position.
About the Role
The Customer Operations team provides data, insights, resources, tools, systems, and processes to our customer-facing team so they can excel at their jobs. We are on a mission to build a world-class, enterprise customer organization. We focus on efficiency and effectiveness. The goal of the organization is to build strong external relationships, create best-in-class experiences for our points of contact, and ultimately retain our customers.
In this role, you’ll take on strategic projects with team leaders, build processes to scale teams, and manage reporting for critical metrics. This is a great opportunity to have a real impact on customer-facing teams and the experience of our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Customer Experience team leads to identify, own, and execute key strategic projects
- Analyze data and provide insights to diagnose pain points and design solutions
- Create repeatable, scalable processes so teams can grow and mature
- Implement tools, software, and systems to create consistency and improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage ongoing reporting needs
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Operations, and customer-facing teams
What You’ve Done
- 2-3+ years experience in consulting and
- 1-3+ years experience in strategy, operations, or customer-facing role at start-up
- Passion for analytics, process improvement, problem-solving, and teamwork
- Strong understanding of Customer Success processes and best practices in the context of a recurring revenue business
- Demonstrated success with process and systems thinking - able to develop elegant, scalable solutions to complex problems
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience with Salesforce, Customer Success tools, SQL
- Excellent with Excel, Google Sheets, and Slides
Specific to pay transparency laws, the minimum annual salary for this position is $110,000 and may also include commission, incentive pay, incentive stock options, and benefits. The final job level and compensation will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, years of relevant experience, skills, qualifications, certifications, geographic location, and other business considerations.
What We Offer
- Remote first work environment
- Optional offices in NYC, Atlanta, and Denver
- Virtual & in-person meetups
- 401k plan with 4% company matching
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for all parents
- Unlimited flexible vacation and holiday time off
- 100% covered employee medical, dental & vision plans
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Annual WFH stipend
- Online mental health therapy
- Commuter benefits, FSA, HSA
- Award-winning values and culture
Research suggests that 60% of those identifying as under-represented might have talked themselves out of applying due to imposter syndrome or theconfidence gap. If this applies to you, feel empowered to apply for this role even if your experience doesn’t exactly match up to our job description (our job descriptions are directional and not perfect recipes for exactly what we need).
Tropic is an equal opportunity employer that supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class. Tropic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.